How to become involved with a GMP Medical
Mission or Global Mission project:
Medical missions to Asia and Africa are approximately 15 days duration, those to the Latin America are 8-10 days and the Mexico medical mission is 4 days. GMP is usually able to arrange longer projects for those interested. Please let us know if you have a group for a longer project!
- Contact Dr. Frank and let us know which mission you are interested in applying for at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, do NOT make air travel reservations until your application is APPROVED and you are instructed to do so. GMP reserves the right to cancel or change a project if indicated or to deny an application for any reason.
- Plans usually need to be made 3-6 months in advance due to international flights and such (1-2 months for Mexico).
- Projects have an application and deposit ($250 for Asia and Africa missions, $150 for Ecuador, $100 for Mexico, Haiti), please see application on website. $100 of deposit and fees are non-refundable. Balance of fees are refundable until 30 days PRIOR to the start of the project.
- Project fees, including the deposit, are approximately $1850 for Kenya, $1850 for Nepal and India, $950-1250 for Ecuador and $350 for Mexico. Project fees cover meals, lodging and ground transportation once on arrival in the country of service. Project fee balance after deposit is due in full 4 weeks prior to the start of the project. Personal snacks, drinks, travel and touring are the responsibility of each individual.
- Pre- or post-mission travel or touring may be arranged; please ask Dr. Frank for information.
- Additional out of pocket expenses include, if applicable, lodging in transit to the international location, Visas, in country flights, travel insurance (required), snacks, souvenirs, entry fees for sightseeing, Internet cafes, etc. This will vary but should typically be $100-250+ per person, depending on shopping enthusiasm, and more for touring and sight-seeing.
- Global Mission Partners, Inc. is a 501-c-3 Not-for-Profit Oklahoma Charitable Corporation. You will receive a letter of receipt for project registrations, deposits or gifts made to GMP.
- Projects serve persons with little or no access to healthcare. Clinics are typically run from about 8 AM to 5 PM. Time is set aside to see the cultural and historical sights within the respective country.
- All projects need non-medical as well as medical persons for the team. Medical persons may include physicians, dentists, surgeons, chiropractors, naturopaths, nurses, therapists, acupuncturists and others. Non-medical persons, pastors and students help carry out the mission in many various ways and are critical for the success of the projects.
- Contact Dr. Frank to teach healing and deliverance ministries for your church.